when you're buying

Get 60 days to pay your invoice

We give you the first 60 days to stretch the payment of your invoices. Give yourself a buffer to grow and take control of your cash flow.

Need an extra month? Simply stretch it with one click.

WHAT IS a credit stretch?

Pay later. Grow faster

A business growth tool that lengthens your payment terms, without harming your supplier relationships.

On-demand

On as many (or as few) invoices as you like on a pay-as-you-go basis.

Pay later

 Increase your payment terms to 60 days. Or add an extra 30 days for 1%.

Stay in control

Retain the right to point out mistakes on work delivered to you. This helps you sort out guarantee issues.

Find out more.

Simple process

Really easy finance

You’ll get an immediate answer upon application. No phone call. No going into a bank. No financial interrogation. And it won’t affect your credit rating.

stay in control

We help you pay 80% of the invoice now

We pay your supplier 80% of the invoice. You pay that amount back to Fellow Pay, 60 to 90 days later. The remaining 20% of the invoice is still left between you and your supplier, on original terms, to cover the cost of any guarantee issues for the work delivered. You still retain the right to point out mistakes on the remaining 20% of the original invoice.

How our pricing works

No hidden costs.  No unexpected additional fees. Payments, credit rating, and credit insurance all included in the price.

Invoice issuer

No hidden fees.  No credit check. Immediate payment.

3,75%

Equal to 3% of total invoice amount

Calculate price

Invoice receiver

Free for 60 days

Buy one month extra for 1%

Calculate price
*For invoices between 50.000 DKK - 1.000.000 DKK
Enter the invoice amount (ex. VAT)
How many days of credit?
50.000 DKK
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
50.000,00 DKK
Invoice amount
1.875,00 DKK
Price for invoice issuer
0,00 DKK
Price for invoice receiver
-
Due date

Frequently asked questions

Will it affect my credit rating?

No. And we only care about credit checking the part that receives the invoice. It won’t affect your credit rating when you make a credit stretch.

Is the process complicated?

No, we simplified the process. There’s no financial interrogation involved and you don’t have to show your accounts. Just upload an invoice and we'll give you a quick answer.

Will this harm the relationship with my customers/suppliers?

No. Unlike other finance providers, Fellow Pay benefits the buyer and seller at the same time. The buyer can now get 60 days extra to pay while the supplier gets paid now. The supplier will be paid for most of the invoice, solving both of your problems at the same time. It's win/win.

I've tried something similar and it didn't work

Most finance providers can’t service smaller, less creditworthy SMEs. But we can. If the invoice receiver is creditworthy, we will finance them and give the invoice issuer 60 days to pay.

What happens if my customer/supplier is not creditworthy?

We only credit check the invoice receiver. We don’t even look at the invoice issuer. If the invoice receiver isn't creditworthy you could try an invoice from another customer.

Happy customers

Customers are making the switch to the credit stretch every day. Here's a small selection of what they're saying about us.

“It's faster than anything else I've used, and they take care of it all for you”
Freddy Bach
Real Estate
“I now insist all of my subcontractors use the credit stretch”
Per Jørgensen
Construction
“I now insist all of my subcontractors use the credit stretch”
Per Jørgensen
Construction

Here's a little taste of what our customers have been saying about us.

“It's faster than anything I've used before. The Fellow Pay team sorts everything out for you.”
Freddy Bach
Real Estate
“I now insist all of my subcontractors use Fellow Pay”
Per Jørgensen
Construction
"The process was easy, inexpensive and a lot quicker than my bank"
Thomas Cardell
Godthaab Boligselskab